Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''The big heavy bottle of this 90% Merlot (and 10% Cabernet Franc) Bordeaux is dressed to impress, as is its upfront, ripe, full-on nose of super ripe fruit and a hint of volatility that is attractive in this mix. This is Bordeaux in ultra-modern, hedonistic guise, with copious sweet fruit flooding the mouth and loads of chocolate and spice. The finish is perhaps a touch dry, but it's an impressive £10 bottle."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Château de Saÿe
- Vintage: 2011
- A rich and balanced Bordeaux wine with plummy fruit-balanced acidity and ripe tannic structure.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Alain Laubie has made this wine from carefully selected, hand-picked grapes from 30 year old vines near St Ciers d'Abzac, 15 km north of Libourne on Bordeaux's right bank. Merlot provides fleshy fruit and velvet texture while the addition of a small amount of Cabernet Franc gives a fresh aromatic lift. The resulting wine is one of richness and balance with plummy fruit, balanced acidity and a ripe, tannic structure.
- Grape Variety: Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.