Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chicken Run Reserva Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Ripe, grapefruity Sauvignon with a spine of lemony acidity zinging right through its core to a tingly finish. More than your average Sauvignon Blanc, with layers of cream and citrus, and mineral flavours dancing at the edge of the glass...
- About this bottle: Casablanca is one of Chile’s coolest winemaking regions. Fresh breezes from the Pacific Ocean moderate temperatures here so that the grapes ripen very slowly, giving wonderfully intense flavours and aromas – particularly important in tangy grapes like Sauvignon. Pioneering winemaker, César Morales has revolutionized the making of this delicious wine, ensuring its vineyards are entirely organically run. He rests this wine on its yeast lees to give texture and richness, and no oak is needed to embellish its fresh, peach and lime flavours
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cruce Pelequén, Km 122. Ruta 5 Sur, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly