Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Serilhan
- Vintage: 2010
- A full bodied supple Bordeaux red from Saint Estephe, with abundant aromas of black cherries and cassis. Round, generous and finely structured with a touch of tobacco on the finish.
- About this bottle: The modern Château Sérilhan was bought by Louis Merlet in 1983 and managed by his children Jean and Maryvonne until 2002. In 2004, Louis’ grandson, Didier Marcelis, took over the family’s estate, investing heavily in the Château and extending its vineyards to 19 hectares. Head winemaker Philippe Lespy, who formerly worked with Baron Philippe de Rothschild, crafted this vintage, blending 57% Cabernet Sauvignon with 36% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Franc. The grapes were traditionally vinified, with malolactic fermentation allowed to happen in barrel for a part of the harvest. A final maturation for six months in French oak barrels (one third new) helped to harmonise the wine’s character.
- Grape Variety: 57% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Cabernet Franc and 36% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Serilhan, 33180 Saint Estephe, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly