Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Pedesclaux
- Vintage: 2011
- Dark ruby red with an alluring bouquet of red berries and forest fruits over coffee and spice notes. In the mouth it is supple and medium-bodied, with sweet cassis and tobacco flavours fading to cocoa and hazelnut on the finish.
- About this bottle: Château Pédesclaux was created in 1810 by Pierre Urbain Pédesclaux, a famous Bordeaux wine broker. Buying up land made available after the Revolution, Pédesclaux grew the reputation of the estate so rapidly that by 1855 it was classified as a Fifth Grand Cru Classé. Today the estate is owned by the Lorenzetti family, but is managed by Jean-Michel and Pierre Jugla, whose family owned the Château between 1950 and 2009, helping to restore it to its former glory.
- Grape Variety: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Pedesclaux,, Route De L’Industrie, 33250 Pauillac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly