Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Charles Smith is one of wine-making's characters - he used to manage rock bands, but now makes one of the most delicious Rieslings I've tasted recently, from the Washington region in America's Pacific Northwest. Expect an explosion of lime and grapefruit - along with your socks being knocked off."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 3rd July 2014
- Product information
- Charles Smith The Honourable Riesling
- Vintage: 2013
- A dry and vibrant style of Riesling from Washington State with bright flavours of ripe lemons and limes and a balanced, moreish finish.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig sourced this punchy Riesling with Washington State’s most iconic and exciting new wave winemaker Charles Smith who is making an impression with bold, defined styles of wine with purity and character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Washington State
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Wahluke Wine Company, 23934 Road T.1 Sw, Mattawa, Washington State 99349, Usa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly