Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cellier Des Dauphins Signature Rouge Cotes Du Rhone
- Vintage: 2011
- Deliciously bold, big-hearted Rhône red, with everything the Grenache grape is famous for. Smoky flavours of cherry and plum; crisp, cranberry acidity, then blackberry and smooth blueberry fruit mellowing towards an oaky cedar finish – not forgetting a wild flourish of leather, spice and animal notes. Wonderfully complex.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Thierry Walet blends juicy Grenache grapes (75%) with Syrah (25%) to make this fabulous red. The lively, low-tannin Grenache fruit is beautifully balanced by the smoky seriousness of Syrah. The grapes are hand-harvested in the Southern Rhône Valley, and after a very traditional fermentation this red spends several months ageing in French oak barriques.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Blanc and Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Southern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly