Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A velvety butternut squash soup with a hint of sage.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Weight: 1800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Diet suitability: Gluten Free
- For customers ordering from the Isle of Wight, please allow one extra working day for your order to be delivered to store
- Keep refrigerated
- Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Microwave- Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guide only. Break tab, remove lid from pot and then place back on top before microwaving. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook on high (100%), Cat D 750W- 6 minutes. Cat E 850W- 5 1/2 minutes. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating and then stir thoroughly before serving. Check product is hot before serving.
- Hob- Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat gently, stirring occasionally until hot. Bring to the boil, serve immediately. Do not reheat
- Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.