Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
For brows that wow! Define and frame the face with this instant ‘quick fix for completely natural-looking brows. Ultra creamy, longlast double ended line features a universal defining and shaping shade paired with a natural-skin coloured highlighter. With a unique ‘ash’ toned shade that mimics hair, its colour adjusts to every colour based on how hard you press for.
About the brand- STUDIO 10 is an innovative range of age perfecting, skin perfecting and problem 'quick fix' makeup giving women the ability to look more youthful as part of their daily routine. Giving you the knowledge and know-how with pro techniques, insider tips and at home masterclasses mean that in a mere stroke of a brush you can create a younger, fresher you - an instant facelift. STUDIO 10 is the inspiration of industry insider, Grace Fodor. Working alongside dermatologists and internationally renowned makeup artists to explore the 'aesthetics' of makeup to correct, conceal and cover the signs of ageing.
- Developed in partnership with cancer charity Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) to raise much needed awareness, product or funds at a time when one in two people will face cancer in their lifetime
- The only international cancer support charity, LGFB provides practical services for women and teenagers suffering from the visible side effects from cancer treatment
- For every product sold, STUDIO 10 will donate a pencil to LGFB
- Ultra creamy, longlast double ended pencil
- Features a universal defining and shaping shade, with a natural powder finish, and a brightening highlighter
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Product Size: 1.38 g
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Ethylhexyl isostearate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, candelilla cera, copernicia cerifera cera, ceresin, kaolin, nylon-12, paraffin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate may contain- ci 77891, mica, ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77491
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.