Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This unique formula helps accelerate your tan during sun exposure, promoting an even, long lasting tan with less sun exposure. Tan activator protects at a high SPF (30) and contains a natural tan accelerator which has been shown to accelerate the tanning process by up to 40%. It does this by increasing the natural resistance of the skin to the sun allowing for a deeper, faster and prolonged tan whilst protecting against immediate and long term sun damage.
Designed and created by Swiss sun care experts to deliver a unique and revolutionary formulation unlike any other. Ultrasun is famed for its photostable, once-a-day application sun protection range. Ultrasun’s patented liposome technology ensures just one application a day will give long lasting, high level, water resistant protection from UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) and infrared a rays. Housed in airless pumps to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a superior shelf life of 2 years after opening.
- Apply generously to clean dry skin 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes. Please consult our sun guide to ensure you are using the correct SPF for your skin type
- Easy to use, fast-absorbing, non-greasy, water resistant and free from emulsifiers and perfume reducing the risk of allergy or 'prickly heat'
- Delivers high UVA, UVB and Infrared a protection
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: For external use only
Aqua, isostearyl isostearate, pentylene glycol, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), ethylhexyl triazone, glycerin, titanium dioxide (nano), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ethylhexyl salicylate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, cocoglycerides, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, vitis vinifera seed extract, silica, dihydroxy methylchromonyl palmitate, alcohol, cetyl phosphate, t-butyl alcohol, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, tocopherol, diisopropyl adipate, ubiquinone.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.