Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A new wine both for M&S and Banfi, with a dominance of Cabernet Sauvignon (95%) and a dollop of Cabernet Franc. A beguiling dried herb and smoky nose with a supple, velevty and creamy depth to the palate. A beautifully layered and textured wine
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Banfi Aska Bolgheri
- Vintage: 2010
- Aska has an intense perfume of violet and spice, a full-bodied palate of ripe red berries, coffee and liquorice. Fresh acidity and smooth tannins provide structure although the wine is perfect for drinking now.
- About this bottle: Named after an Etruscan wine vessel, this new wine is produced by Banfi, one of the best known Tuscan wine producers, in the exciting coastal area of Bolgheri. Banfi own a 5 hectare site and have recently launched this new wine with Cabernet Sauvignon dominating the blend, with the addition of some Cabernet Franc, then aged for 10 months in oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 95% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.