Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Don't be alarmed when you pour this inky-black wine, because it's nowhere near as imposing or intense as it appears. Featuring a mélange of prune and chocolate flavours and a heavenly texture, it's a remarkable creation that can also be chilled successfully, too
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 6th July 2013
With ripe, sweet dark cherry and plum fruit, balanced with a bit of savoury grippiness, this is the perfect, highly drinkable summer red. Give it 20 minutes in the fridge before serving, just to cool a little
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express 6th July 2013
- Product information
- Baglio Nero D'Avola
- Vintage: 2010
- A full bodied, ripe and juicy red from the sun-drenched Italian island of Sicily. Packed with ripe black cherry fruit and hints of pepper, this supple wine is unoaked and has deliciously refreshing acidity.
- About this bottle: A full bodied, ripe and juicy red from the sun-drenched Italian island of Sicily. Packed with ripe black cherry fruit and hints of pepper, this supple wine is unoaked and has deliciously refreshing acidity. The Nero d'Avola grape variety is indigenous to Sicily, where hot sunny days and cool fresh nights provide the perfect conditions for growing ripe but beautifully balanced red grapes capable of highly expressive wines such as this.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nero D'Avola
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Contrada Aquilata S.N.C., 92024 Canicatti, Agrigento Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.