Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Don't be alarmed when you pour this inky-black wine, because it's nowhere near as imposing or intense as it appears. Featuring a mélange of prune and chocolate flavours and a heavenly texture, it's a remarkable creation that can also be chilled successfully, too
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 6th January 2013
With ripe, sweet dark cherry and plum fruit, balanced with a bit of savoury grippiness, this is the perfect, highly drinkable summer red. Give it 20 minutes in the fridge before serving, just to cool a little
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express 6th January 2013
- Product information
- Baglio Nero D'Avola
- Vintage: 2010
- A full bodied, ripe and juicy red from the sun-drenched Italian island of Sicily. Packed with ripe black cherry fruit and hints of pepper, this supple wine is unoaked and has deliciously refreshing acidity.
- About this bottle: A full bodied, ripe and juicy red from the sun-drenched Italian island of Sicily. Packed with ripe black cherry fruit and hints of pepper, this supple wine is unoaked and has deliciously refreshing acidity. The Nero d'Avola grape variety is indigenous to Sicily, where hot sunny days and cool fresh nights provide the perfect conditions for growing ripe but beautifully balanced red grapes capable of highly expressive wines such as this.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nero D'Avola
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.