Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Another spot-on Italian from the M&S stable. Having nearly died out in the Seventies, this white grape, reminiscent of Golden Delicious apples and Conference pears, has received a new lease of life. Made from 20-year-old vines and unoaked, it has the sort of apple-blossom perfume - fleshed out with floral, nutty, fresh pear fruit and a herb and lemon zest finish - that makes it a white meat and fish dish summer standby. Applies to 2012 vintage
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 29th June 2013
Made by cantina Ascheri, this has the precision of a laser and the spindly cool of an icicle. It carves through your mouth, offering just hints of aniseed and white grapefruit. Steely and very fresh. Applies to 2012 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 29th June 2013
- Product information
- Ascheri Langhe Arneis
- Vintage: 2016
- Crisp, zesty, north Italian white brimming with peach and pineapple aromas, warm spiciness and exotic notes of passionfruit and confit lemon.
- About this bottle: Famous for its wonderful reds, Piedmont's distinctive white wines can be equally charming. Arneis is the region's 'little rascal'. A tricky grape to grow, but its elegant fruitiness makes it well worth the effort. Winemaker Giuliano Bedino brings out its fabulous depth of flavour with his insightful winemaking and expertise.
- Grape Variety: 100% Arneis
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled By Cantine Ascheri Giacomo S.A.S Via G.Piumati, 23-12042 Bra(Cn) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.