Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Swell’s Advanced Volumizing Masque hydrates and repairs tired and colour- processsed hair without weighing hair down.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- Colour- safe
- No silicones
- No parabens
- No SLS
- No build- up
- Minimum 97% natural source
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss, colour- safe, longer lasting blow-dries, anti- static, superior detangling
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, BISETHYL (ISOSTEARYLIMIDAZOLINE) ISOSTEARAMIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BERTHOLLETIA EXCELSA SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) SEED OIL, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL,~MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, LEPTOSPERMUM PETERSONII OIL, PELARGONIUM, GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) PEEL OIL, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYSED LUPINE SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, OAT BETA GLUCAN, CEDRUS DEODARA WOOD OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) PEEL OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA (WILD YAM) ROOT EXTRACT, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRIDOXINE HCI, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SILICA, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL*, CITRAL*
;;* Aromatic components of essential oils
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.