Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- 5 Vallées Grenache Vermentino
- Vintage: 2011
- Light, crisp white, with fresh grassy aromas and gorgeous hints of melon, grapefruit and green apple. A mouth-watering wine that really lingers on the palate, and finishes with a tang of bitter lemon.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jean-Claude Mas is very keen to bring authentic Languedoc grapes and flavours to everyday wine-lovers. By blending these two varieties - 70% Grenache Blanc and 30% Vermentino - he is skillfully showing the typically wild, herby flavours of this landscape. The grapes are fermented separately, at low temperatures, and need no oak to show at their best. Grenache Blanc brings citrus and herb flavours to the blend, and Vermentino is famous for its crisp apple.
- Grape Variety: 70% Grenache Blanc, 30% Vermentino
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Julien Plaumel At F34560, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly