Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our signature mini buns are filled with outdoor-bred pork sausages, tomato ketchup and mustard sauce providing 6-8 guests with a bite sized, gourmet treat.
- Weight: 660 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Mini posh dogs (52%) mini hot dog buns (30%), tomato ketchup (9%), mild american mustard (9%) .mini posh dogs contain british pork (76%), british smoked pork (9%), water, rice flour, thickener- potato starch, salt, dextrose, emulsifier- e451, ground white pepper, ground nutmeg, ground mace, cornflour, flavouring, preservative- e223 (sulphites), dried sage, antioxidant- e301 ,sausages filled into natural lamb casings mini hot dog buns contains wheatflour (contains gluten), pasteurised free range egg, rapeseed oil, water, honey, unsalted butter (milk), fermented wheatflour (contains gluten), yeast, dried skimmed milk, salt, vegetable fibre, emulsifier-e471. Tomato ketchup contains water, tomato paste (24%), sugar, vinegar, cornflour, salt, ground cayenne pepper . Mild american mustard contains water, vinegar, mustard flour (18%), salt, mustard bran, ground turmeric, ground paprika, dried garlic, stabiliser- xanthan gum
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat the oven to 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / Gas mark 6. Remove sleeve and tray with buns, tomato sauce and mustard. Remove film lid from foil tray. Place foil tray of sausages directly onto on middle shelf of the oven. Cook for 25 minutes until sausages have caramelised. Shake halfway through cooking. After 25 minutes remove film from the bun tray. Remove the tomato sauce and mustard then place the bun tray directly on the middle shelf of the oven for 2 minutes. Remove sausages and buns and allow to stand for 1 minute. With a sharp knife carefully open each bun and place a sausage within each. Make a small opening in the mustard and tomato sauce sachets at one corner by tearing or cutting. Dress each sausage with a drizzle of each. Serve immediately. Check product is thoroughly cooked before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.