Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Quick to Cook Salsa Verde Butter Venison Steak. Young, lean and tender venison leg steak, pan-fried to golden perfection, complimented with a full flavoured salsa verde butter of capers, basil & parsley. A delicious meal in 15 minutes.
- Weight: 350 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 11 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Venison (86%). Salsa verde butter (14%) contains butter, capers, olive oil, basil, red wine vinegar, parsley, mint, dijon mustard (mustard flour, water, white wine vinegar, salt, sugar, white wine, rosemary, thickener: xanthan gum), cornflour
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Pan fry- remove all packaging, heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan and ensure oil has evenly covered the surface of the pan. On a high heat add the steak to the pan and reduce to a medium high heat. Turn steak halfway through cooking. Rare- 8-10 mins, medium- 10-12 mins, well done- 12-14 mins. Remove steak form pan and allow to rest for 3 mins. Pour off excess oil and place butter in the pan and melt gently. Slice steaks and pour over melted butter
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.