Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Yorkshire Bitter
- Smooth, with a subtle hint of citrus fruits.
- About this bottle: An ale from an area where "illegal" brewing is recorded as far back as 1613. It's likely that the local women helped in the production of the earlier beers, and the 'Ale Wives' as they were known, were often cursed if they produced a bad brew. Luckily this no longer happens! Phil Lee revived the Cropton Brewery in 1984 when the Brewery was established in the cellars of the New Inn.
- It is situated on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, an area renowned for its wild, beautiful scenery and colourful characters. The beer is a fine example of a full flavoured Yorkshire "pint" with great bitterness on the finish.
- Water, Malted Barley and Hops, Yeast
- Country of origin: Region: North Yorkshire
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 2.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.2
- Serving Size: 250 ml
- Allergens: Barley
- Stopper type: Crown cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly