Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Domaine de Villargeau Sauvignon Blanc Coteaux du Giennois
- Vintage: 2014
- Brimming with pear, melon and citrus fruit, this refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is a real find.
- About this bottle: The grapes are grown in the Coteaux du Giennois region of the Loire valley, on flint and chalk soils which give a wonderful purity and concentration. Winemaker marc Thibault cool-ferments the wine in stainless steel vats, needing no oak to offset the intense yet restrained flavours.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine De Villargeau, 1 Allée Des Noyers, 58200 Pougny,France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly