Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Central Coast Syrah
- Vintage: 2006
- This is a deep-hued but restrained style of Syrah, with attractive aromas of ripe cherry, black pepper and dried flowers - elegant and fresh.
- About this bottle: Randall Graham has made this Syrah in a reticent style that owes its allegiance to the Rhóne Valley. It's sourced from 9 different vineyard sites along California's Central Coast which are tended with respect for the environment. This proximity to the sea ensures that the fruit does not ripen too quickly thus retaining excellent freshness. This Syrah has a touch of Grenache and Mourvédre to give extra complexity and roundness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: USA
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly