Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Touriga Nacional
- Vintage: 2014
- A wonderfully floral scented, voluptuous red with a soft creamy texture, subtle flavours of dried damson and mint and an elegantly savoury aftertaste.
- About this bottle: Grown in the sunny Tejo region of Portugal and aged in oak barrels for six months, this pure Touriga Nacional shows this noble variety at its luscious and heart-warming best.
- Grape Variety: Touriga Nacional
- Country of origin: Portugal
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.3
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 730 days of purchase
- Bottling address: Falua Sociedade De Vinhos Sa, Zona Industrial, Lote 56, 2080 221, Ameirim, Portugal
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly