Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Be seduced by the fruits of the forest-loveliness of Syrah."
Damian Barr, Sunday Times , 19th April 2015
“Unlike the south where blending is key, in the northern Rhône one grape, syrah, takes centre stage. This introduction to the spicy, fragrant charms of the north is sensational value. A svelte 12.5 per cent, its red fruits are mixed with black pepper and the forest. It is, above all, bright and supremely quaffable.”
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 19th April 2015
“Mark & Spencer £7.50. The rich flavour and texture lamb shoulder has a natural affinity with warming, spicy, aromatic reds; this delicious syrah from the northern Rhone has all these qualities and is also good value”
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 19th April 2015
- Product information
- Syrah de l'Ardeche
- Vintage: 2013
- A delightfully smooth unoaked red bursting with red forest fruits.
- About this bottle: This northern Rhone Syrah, home to some of the most famous wines of the Rhone, is from grapes grown on both terraced vineyards and on the plateaux high above the rhone river. Winemaker Jean-Luc Chaleat has skillfully used a combination of local terroir and modern winemaking methods to produce this soft and spicy wine for everyday drinking.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Northern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave Saint Désirat - 07340 - Saint Désirat France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly