Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
This platter of 28 pieces of sushi is ideal for enthusiasts, with variations of nigiri, rolls and maki, served with soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi for the perfect taste of the east.
- 4 x Tail on King Prawn Nigiri
- 4 x Roast Red Pepper Nigiri
- 4 x Cured Lochmuir Salmon, Cream Cheese & Cucumber California Rolls
- 4 x Prawn, Avocado & Spicy Miso Californai Rolls
- 4 x Red Pepper Maki
- 4 x Cucumber & Toasted White Sesame Seed Maki
- 4 x Sweet Chilli & Coiander Prawn Maki
- Soy Sauce, Wasabi, Ginger
- Weight: 646 ea
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Consume Within: 1 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cooked Rice (Water , Rice) , Red Peppers , Cooked Prawns (Crustacean) (7%) , Soy Sauce (3.5%) (Water , Soybeans , Wheatflour , (contains Gluten) , Salt , Vinegar , Alcohol ,Sugar) , Rice Vinegar , Sugar , Cured Lochmuir™ Salmon (Fish) (2.5%) , Cucumber , Pickled Ginger (2%) (Ginger , Water , Fructose , Rice Vinegar , Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid , Preservative: E202) , Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) , Avocado , Sesame Seeds , Toasted Dried Seaweed , Salt , Wasabi (0.5%) (Horseradish , Wasabi) , Rapeseed Oil , Dill , Fromage Frais (Milk) , Cornflour , Sunflower Oil , Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk , Vegetable Fibre , Red Chilli Puree , Red Wine Vinegar , Lemon Juice , Vinegar , Rice Starch , Soybeans , Coriander , Glucose Syrup , Garlic Puree , Barley (contains Gluten) , Ginger Puree , Concentrated Lemon Juice , White Wine Vinegar , Black Mustard Seeds , Concentrated Lime Juice , Gelling Agent: Pectin , Molasses , Seaweed Extract , Barley Malt Vinegar (contains Gluten) , Barley Malt Extract (contains Gluten) , Firming Agent: E509 , Antioxidant: E920 , Wheatflour (contains Gluten).
- Cows Milk
- Not suitable for SESAME allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.