Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when!
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity make up artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- How to use- Pull gently on the upper corner of the eye area to stretch and smooth the eye before lining with the Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. This will make it easy to line and eliminate bleeding.
- Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible. In order to avoid a gap between the lashes and the lining, try painting the liner into the lashes using small feathering strokes.
- The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision
- Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!
- Key benefits- waterproof and easy-to-use, goes on smoothly without skipping, lasts all day long!
- Product Size: 0.5 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water/aqua, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, beheneth-30, sodium polyaspartate,phenoxyethanol, alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, disodium edta, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, may contain (+/_) titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), black 2 (ci 77266)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.