Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Asian flavours of soy, chilli and ginger complement this Scottish Lochmuir™ salmon.
- Weight: 1000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Do not refreeze
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Salmon (80%), demerara sugar, soy sauce (3%), ginger, garlic, honey, salt, red chillies, coriander, lime zest. soy sauce contains water, soybeans, roasted wheat, sea salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 220°C / Fan 180°C / 425°F / Gas mark 7. Remove all packaging, including clear plastic tray. Place fish skin side down on a foil lined baking tray and pour over marinade. Cook for 30-35 minutes. Do not reheat.
Not available for international delivery.