Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Marks & Spencer have really scoured their atlas. Japanese wine - who knew, beyond sake? Sol Lucet Koshu Yamanashi (M&S, £13) is pinot grigio with the bonus of bouncy yuzu citrus, ideal with tempura.
Damian Barr, Sunday Times , 22nd February 2015
"She might be right about that Sol Lucet Koshu 2013, made in the Yamanashi prefecture in Japan. My favourite fact about this white wine, which tastes like an upgrade on pinot grigio, is that during the growing season, each bunch of Koshu grapes is shaded from the sun with its own little paper parasol. The wine itself tastes as clean and still as sushi rice and has the calm, unassuming precision and texture that I associate with Japanese cuisine. I properly liked it."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 22nd February 2015
"Imports of koshu in the UK are still at an early stage, but if you want an introduction to the grape, albeit without the complexity it's capable of, Mark & Spencer has brought in the 2013 Sol Lucet Koshu from Kurambon, £12.99, a fragrant, light and delicate summer refresher."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 22nd February 2015
- Product information
- Sol Lucet Koshu
- Vintage: 2016
- A light bodied white wine with pure and fresh flavours of Japanese citrus fruits such as kabosu and yuzu.
- About this bottle: Koshu is the most important grape variety in Japan where it has been grown for over 1000 years. Selected by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams, this wine was made in the Yamanashi Prefecture Kurambon Wine Co. The extreme conditions of the region of hot and cold mixed with rich volcanic soils give this wine its refreshing taste.
- Grape Variety: 100% Koshu
- Country of origin: Region: Yamanashi
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 835 Shimoiwasaki Katsunuma Koshu Yamanashi Japan Postal Code: 409-1313
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.