Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Slingshot Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- A rich yet pure Cabernet with intense raspberry, blueberry and plum aromas over a full-bodied palate. The texture is round and opulent, with blueberry, dark chocolate and wild bramble fruit flavours over a hint of bonfire smoke on the finish.
- About this bottle: Slingshot wines are made by brother and sister team James and Caroline Stewart, owners of Juliana Vineyards in Napa. James and Caroline are part of a new wave of small Napa Valley wineries who are passionate about sustainability, preservation, fair labour practices and maintaining family-owned wineries with a long-term view of the wine business. Principle winemaker Caroline has a wealth of experience behind her, having worked under Paul Hobbs and Brendon Keys at wineries in Australia, Argentina and California. For this wine Caroline selected prime hand-harvested Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from Juliana estate’s vineyards. She employs a minimal intervention approach in the winery, fermenting the grapes whole and using extended maceration to extract all the character from the fruit. Maturing in French and American oak for 18 months helped to develop the wine ready for bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 9825 Sonoma Hwy Kenwood CA 95452, USA
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly