Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Crispy Maris Piper roast potatoes and 12 beef dripping yorkshire puddings.
- Weight: 1200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- 3 Packs bound together
- Keep refrigerated
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month
- Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Roast potatoes (80%), yorkshire puddings (20%) roast potatoes contain potatoes (97%), rapeseed oil, potato starch, salt, yorkshire puddings contain wheatflour, pasteurised free range egg, water, whole milk, beef dripping, rapeseed oil, wheat gluten, salt
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven - 200C/Fan 180C/400F/gas 6 Remove all packaging. Decant the potatoes onto a preheated baking tray, place in the centre of the oven and cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the potatoes on the baking tray, return to the oven. After a further 10 minutes, place the Yorkshire puddings on the baking tray in the oven and cook for further 5 minutes. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.