Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Decant to release its fruit as a foil to the pungent truffle. Paired with Angela Hartnett's Truffle Pasta
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 8th December 2013
- Product information
- Renato Ratti Nebbiolo Langhe
- Vintage: 2011
- A distinctive and elegant Piemontese red, this has plenty of fresh raspberry and strawberry fruit, a fine full aroma and a refreshing finish with a slight hint of bitter cherries.
- About this bottle: Piedmont in north-west Italy is the home of the renowned Nebbiolo Grape which makes reds which are ripe and fruity, yet delicate and graceful at the same time. Winemaker Pietro Ratti has made this fine wine from 100% Nebbiolo, picked in the Langhe district of Piedmont. The wine was aged in oak for 1 year before bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Renato Ratti La Morra, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly