Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Soothing primer that minimizes the appearance of redness while prolonging make up wear.
About the brand- Created over 10 years ago and launched in the flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look. Passionate about skincare, they create innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial ingredients. Pixi creator Petra has real-world experience as a busy working mother of four, therefore Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
- This nourishing primer works hard to keep skin looking perfect and provides a neutral, colour-corrected canvas for make up application
- The green tint immediately blends into skin to cancel out redness and leaves behind an airbrush-effect finish
- Lightweight, aloe vera infused formula calms and soothes over-reactive complexions
- Aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin E protects the skin
- Product Size: 25 g
Aqua (water), cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, isododecane, hydrogenated didecene, tribehenin, titanium dioxide, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, glycerin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, phenoxyethanol, tropolone, helianthus annuus seed oil (helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil), sodium dehydroacetate, silica, isopropyl myristate, disodium edta, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycine soja oil (glycine soja (soybean) oil), retinyl palmitate, methicone, carthamus tinctorius seed oil (carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil), linoleic acid, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol. [+/-titanium dioxide (ci 77891), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), iron oxide (ci 77492)]
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.