Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Pedro Ximenez is a grape you would normally expect to come across in very sticky sherry but this wine is neither sweet nor fortified. It's a dry white, refreshing and slightly rippled, like wind blowing across a field of long grass. Slightly anonymous but think of it as a substitute for picpoul or pinot grigio. And yes it's M&S own-label but is another of Giorgio's."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 22nd February 2014
- Product information
- PX Pedro Ximenez
- Vintage: 2012
- An aromatic and refreshing white wine from Chile's most northerly wine-growing region. Clean, grassy aromas mingle with pear and pineapple fruit to give an easy-drinking, crisp and lively white.
- About this bottle: Pedro Ximenez is an unusual grape variety, more commonly found in Southern Spain where it makes unctuous dessert wines. This wine couldn't be more different in style, all freshness and light, and this is partly down to where it is grown. Chile's Elqui Valley is the country's most northerly fine wine region, a dramatic, steep-sided river valley that enjoys crystal clear skies, arid conditions and a moderate climate. Cooling breezes whistle up the valley in the afternoons, keeping the grapes healthy and fresh. This wine is made from 30 year-old vineyards.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pedro Ximenez
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Elqui Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly