Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The most natural tanning experience. Clean formulas with organic extracts and no parabens, perfumes, alcohols or toxins. Natural-looking colour that suits every skin tone and fades away perfectly. With Odour Remove™ for zero smell and moisture locking hydration.
About the brand- The Vita Liberata team are passionate experts in luxury tanning creating the world’s first odourless tan in 2007 & In 2011, became the first completely non-toxic tanning brand.
- How to use- Exfoliate but do not moisturise prior to tanning and avoid moisturising shower creams. Apply to skin in long, circular movements and use sparingly on hands, feet, knees and elbows. For tanning, allow at least one hour before rinsing. For optimum tan results, wait 8 hours. Wash hands immediately after use or alternatively use a tanning mitt. If using as sun protection, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours.
- The world’s first self tan with added SPF 50
- Applies with a subtle tint for an instant colour boost and no missed spots offering a gradual tan for up to 10 days with buildable colour so you can choose your perfect tan shade
- This 3-in-1 product treats skin with marula and monoi oil, tans skin with eco-certified DHA, protects skin with SPF 50
- Unique macro molecule chemical SPF that won’t penetrate the skin layers leaving skin conditioning, anti age extracts free to repair and nourish the skin, while the SPF creates a barrier to UVA and UVB sun damage
- The natural and organic formula is completely free from parabens, perfumes, alcohols and toxins
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, homosalate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, octocrylene, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ppg-15 stearyl ether, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, mica, trideceth-9, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, dimethyl isosorbide, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, caramel, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tin oxide, ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.