Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Crushed ripe, red berries…According to Marks & Spencer, their wine buyers had been looking for a ‘proper’ lambrusco for some time and returned from a recent trip to Italy with a £9-a-bottle Lambrusco Secco Reggiano. The first order sold out in weeks and the second lands in store next week.”
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 6th August 2015
“A different proposition from the Lambrusco that props up the bottom shelf in the supermarket, this sparkling red is a proper wine, with tannins, dark cherries and chocolate that work brilliantly with barbecued meat or parmesan cheese.”
David Williams, The Observer , 6th August 2015
“Traditional-style Italian fizz which slips down a treat with Italiante nibbles - a plate of parma ham, salamis and pecorino would be bellissimo.”
Kate Hawkings, Daily Telegraph , 6th August 2015
- Product information
- A crisp sparkling red with intense blackberry and blueberry fruit, vibrant violet aromas and a steely dry palate with firm yet fine tannins.
- About this bottle: Of the eight different Lambrusco DOCs in central Italy, the sparkling reds from Reggiano are renowned for their rich colour and crisp full-bodied character. M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams worked with historic producer Ermete Medici to create this delicious example which perfectly complements the famous foods of the Emilia-Romagna region.
- Grape Variety: 75% Salamino, 15% Lambrusco Marani and 10% Ancellotta
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Via I. Newton 13/A, 42040 Gaida, Reggio Emilia, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.