Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Blinking its big, soft, puppy-dog eyes, your heart cannot help but melt for this soft, leafy and appealing light red with a hint of old polished wood and tighter, more floral aromatics. The palate has lovely lightness but tension too – firm, actually really quite spicy and firm – with lots of juicy fruit beneath. Friendly approachability, but savoury enough too."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- La Prendina Estate Corvina Red
- Vintage: 2013
- A generously fruity and softly rounded Italian red, with juicy flavours of red plum and strawberry combined with hints of toasted nuts and raisins.
- About this bottle: An easy-drinking, versatile, modern red, this is made mainly from the Italian variety Corvina, with a little Marzemino and Barbera grapes adding complexity to the blend. The fruit was picked from mature vines near Mantua in Lombardy, close to the edges of Lake Garda, where the climate is mild and temperate. The winemaker was Luciano Piona, owner of La Prendina Estate.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Marzemino and Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Lombardy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.