Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Prendina Estate Corvina Red
- Vintage: 2012
- A generously fruity and softly rounded Italian red, with juicy flavours of red plum and strawberry combined with hints of toasted nuts and raisins.
- About this bottle: An easy-drinking, versatile, modern red, this is made mainly from the Italian variety Corvina, with a little Marzemino and Barbera grapes adding complexity to the blend. The fruit was picked from mature vines near Mantua in Lombardy, close to the edges of Lake Garda, where the climate is mild and temperate. The winemaker was Luciano Piona, owner of La Prendina Estate.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Marzemino and Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Lombardy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly