Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Bastide St Vincent Gigondas
- Vintage: 2014
- Deep ruby, with crunchy berries, herbs and pepper on the nose, followed by a full, rounded palate with rich plum and cherry.
- About this bottle: Bastide Saint Vincent is a small, family owned estate comprising 20 hectares of vines across a dozen different villages in the southern Rhône – particularly Gigondas and Vacqueyras. The charming estate, which dates back to the 17th century, lies in Vaucluse on the banks of the evocatively named Dentelles de Montmirail slopes. This wine is a blend of four different parcels of grapes, predominantly Grenache, but with Mourvèdre and Syrah making up 35%. Winemaker and owner Guy Daniel vinified the fruit separately, later ageing the wine in concrete vats. He left the wine unoaked to highlight the expression of the ripe, vibrant fruit.
- Grape Variety: Grenache 65 %, Mourvèdre 20 % and Syrah 15 %
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Southern Rhone
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Bottling address: 1047, Route de Vaison, 84150 Violes, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly