Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This silky new cleansing oil removes even the most stubborn make up including waterproof mascara, as well as impurities that have built up during the day.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Enriched with apricot oil and organic immortelle essential oil, famed for its exceptional anti-ageing benefits, this cleansing oil helps to smooth the appearance of your skin with every daily use
- Immediately, skin feels fresh and the complexion is clean and clear
- Day after day, skin becomes more supple and soft
- Use on dry skin
- With eyes closed, massage over the face and eye area
- Work into a lather with a little water, then rinse well
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, peg-40 sorbitan peroleate, isopropyl isostearate, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate/ caprate, di-ppg-2 myreth-10 adipate, helichrysum italicum flower oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, parfum/ fragrance- tocopherol
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.