Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Hungarian Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2010
- A refreshing, modern Sauvignon Blanc with a lively aroma, plus crisp, tangy flavours of apple and lime and a hint of grassiness.
- About this bottle: Wine has been made in the Neszemely region of Hungary, south of the Danube river, for over 2000 years. Here the weather is mild but sunny. Modern dry wines, like this Sauvignon Blanc, are rapidly growing in popularity. This wine was made by the highly regarded winemaker Akos Kamocsay and it is unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 90 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.