Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Receive free gift set worth £30 when you buy any SAMPAR item and discover 3 of SAMPAR's best selling items!
About the brand- SAMPAR is the brainchild of Patrick Sounigo, a man of many talents. After completing six years of medical studies at Cochin Hospital in Paris, he decided to full-heartedly pursue his true calling and make cosmetology his main focus. SAMPAR believes that ‘Beauty cannot wait’ and dares the ‘double action’ unique promise: immediate visible results paired with a long term clinically proven efficacy. Dedicated to discerning women looking for smart products, SAMPAR takes skincare to a higher level of performance, enriching its ground-breaking formulas with an exclusive complex: Urban Advance. This powerful anti-pollution shield protects, revitalizes and soothes to bring skin back to a state of equilibrium, allowing the active ingredients in every product to perform even more effectively.
- Daily dose foaming cleanser 15ml: Cleanses impurities, lifts away pollution particles make up
- Restores perfect balance to combination and oily skin
- Equalizing foam peel 15ml: detoxifies and renews the skin in 2 minutes
- Exfoliates and transforms the epidermal layer in 2 minutes, freeing the skin of deeply rooted pollutants and toxins
- Applied as a mask, it renews as a peel and effortlessly rinses off like a cleanser
- So much to dew midnight cream 15 ml: restores long-lasting, perfect hydration and replenishes the skin
- Dimensions: Purse: H129 x L200 x W33mm
- Age range: All ages
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Daily dose foaming cleanser: aqua (water), decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco- glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycol distearate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, tilia platyphyllos (linden) flower water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, zea mays (corn) starch, cetearyl alcohol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, chlorphenesin, sodium hydroxide, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edta, cocamide mea, laureth- 10, titanium dioxide, benzoic acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) oil, satureia hortensis (savory) oil, lactitol, xylitol, cinnamal, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, origanum majorana (sweet marjoram) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, eugenol, linalool, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, methylisothiazolinone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, pentylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil,equalizing foam peel: aqua (water), polysorbate 20, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, tealauryl sulfate, decyl glucoside, coco-betaine, butylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycerin, satureia montana (savory) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, propylene glycol, citric acid, lactitol, xylitol, disodium edta, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, bacillus ferment, pentylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, potassium sorbate, linalool, geraniol, limonene, coumarin, so much to dew midnight mask: aqua (water), glycerin, aroma, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, imperata cylindrica root extract, trilinolein, sodium lactate, sucrose palmitate, sodium pca, erythritol, urea, polyisobutene, tocopheryl acetate, triolein, tripalmitin, olus oil, chlorphenesin, glyceryl linoleate, saccharide hydrolysate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, trilinolenin, parfum (fragrance), glycine, sorbitan isostearate, cetyl alcohol, magnesium aspartate, alanine, creatine, butylene glycol, peg-7 trimethylolpropane coconut ether, polysorbate 60, tristearin, benzyl alcohol, lactitol, xylitol, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan, carbomer, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, bht, mentha piperita (peppermint) extract, sodium hyaluronate, fructose, niacinamide, glycine soja (soybean) sterols, citric acid, butylphenyl methylpropional , linalool, triarachidin, methylisothiazolinone, carnosine, homarine hcl, lactic acid, acetyl glucosamine, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, butyrospermum parkii (shea) seedcake extract, dehydroacetic acid, inositol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, citronellol