Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
One of Napa's more famous names, this is your quintessential classy Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, except on this occasion with 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot added in for good measure. These additions are notable, the Cab Franc especially as there's a definite herbal tweak to the tobacco and blackcurrant fruit
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Frog's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Careful berry selection was required but the result is a long, elegant and classic Cabernet dominated wine. From a blend of 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot, and with ageing for 19 months in French oak, this deep, dark coloured wine displays vibrant blackcurrant fruit flavours combined with bright acidity and subtle oak characters.
- About this bottle: Since its inception over 20 years ago, Frog’s Leap has gained a deserved reputation for producing wines of high quality, good value and great individuality. Located on the famed Rutherford bench in the Napa Valley, this Cabernet Sauvignon displays elegance and balance as a counter-point to the richness and ripeness of the fruit for which Napa is renowned. 2010 was a relatively cool vintage with lower temperatures throughout the growing season and a blast of heat during the vintage.
- Grape Variety: 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.