Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
With rejuvenating frankincense and nourishing oils of apricot and jojoba to gently cleanse without drying.
About the brand- Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- How to use- Massage into damp skin and rinse with cool water to wash away impurities and leave skin fresh and cleansed
- With rejuvenating frankincense and nourishing oils of apricot and jojoba to gently cleanse without drying
- Vitamin and antioxidant rich
- Firming and brightening
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aqua (water), sodium cocoamphoacetate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lauryl betaine, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil+, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil+, glycerin, cetearyl glucoside, alcohol denat., calendula officinalis flower (marigold) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil expressed, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil expressed, tocopherol, xanthan gum, citric acid, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool. organically produced ingredient. +nut-based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 87% organic ingredients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.