Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Filorga has reinvented the BB cream, drawing from its medical-aesthetic expertise, and created an all-in-one perfecting cream that combines all key stages of your beauty ritual. Obtain younger-looking skin in one easy step, while your complexion is even and radiant. Wrinkles, redness and minor skin flaws are naturally treated and concealed.
For over 35 years, Filorga’s high performance medical solutions have been providing specialised solutions to combat skin ageing. Today, Filorga has become a leading provider of anti-ageing solutions for both the medical profession and general consumers.
- How to use- Apply every morning on the face by a light massage. Its easy-to-apply creamy texture blends gently into the skin. Can be used alone or on a serum and / or a day cream according to skin type
- Unisooth complex immediately reduces redness and soothes fragile skin
- Pigments blend into the skin for a flawless complexion
- Powerful active ingredient corrects wrinkles by activating the skin’s healing mechanisms
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Free Filorga Time Filler when you buy Filorga product. To redeem add product code T231614F to your bag.
- Buy Filorga product and get a free Time Filler.
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores.
- Valid from 00:01 12th April 2018.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One free gift per customer while stocks last.
- Valid on full price purchases only.
Free standard delivery on clothing & home. Conditions apply.
• Free standard delivery on orders within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.