Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
FAB Face Cleanser strikes a perfect balance between gentle and effective: Strong enough to remove surface oils, makeup, dirt and grime, but never leaves skin tight and dry or red and irritated. It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin. When blended with water, FAB Face Cleanser is transformed into a cushiony soft, lightly foaming cream. When rinsed off, it leaves skin feeling calm, smooth and supple. With daily use, this sulphate-free cleanser will result in fewer flare ups and reduced skin reactivity.
Our mission: At first aid beauty, we are on a rescue mission to help your skin look and feel its absolute best. We want to make every day a good skin Day for you. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin - how fab is that. We believe: Skin matters, especially yours. At first aid beauty, we understand that not all skin is created equal - that’s why we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to create a skincare routine that meets your personal needs. Because when you feel confident in your own skin, you can do anything. Now that’s a fabulous thing.
- How to use: Dampen the face and dispense a dime-sized portion of cleanser onto fingertips. Delicately massage into all zones of the face. Remove with a soft wash cloth or a splash of water. Recommended for daily use in the morning and at night
- FAB Face Cleanser strikes a perfect balance between gentle and effective: Strong enough to remove surface oils, makeup, dirt and grime, but never leaves skin tight and dry or red and irritated
- It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin
- Preserves the natural oils that protect the skin
- Removes surface oils, skin toxins, make-up, dirt and grime. Calms and soothes irritated skin, preserves the natural oils that protect the skin
- Product Size: 142 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, sodium pca, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, disodium edta, citric acid, maltodextrin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta.
Free Faves to Go Minis when you buy First Aid product. To redeem add product code T231018G to your bag.
- Buy First Aid product and get a free Faves to Go Minis.
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores.
- Valid from 00:01 12th April 2018.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One free gift per customer while stocks last.
- Valid on full price purchases only.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.