Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The most natural tanning experience. Clean formulas with organic extracts and no parabens, perfumes, alcohols or toxins. Natural-looking colour that suits every skin tone and fades away perfectly. With Odour Remove™ for zero smell and moisture locking hydration.
About the brand- The Vita Liberata teams are passionate experts in luxury tanning creating the world’s first odourless tan in 2007 and In 2011, became the first completely non-toxic tanning brand.
- How to use- Exfoliate but do not moisturise or use moisturising shower cream prior to tanning. Use a tanning mitt and apply to skin in circular movements. Allow at least 4-8 hours before showering off.
- Hydrating daily body lotion with a touch of gradual tanning, natural and organic extracts including marula oil for an all round skincare treatment
- With buildable colour that can be deepened with regular application
- Anti age extracts including tocopheryl acetate, raspberry and glyceryl stearate smooth and plump skin, fighting signs of ageing
- The natural and organic formula suits all skin tones, is gentle to sensitive skin types, is completely free from parabens, perfumes, alcohols and toxins
- This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn
- Take care – product may stain fabric. Carry out a patch test 24 hours prior to use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf water, dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, panthenol, disodium edta, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (beurre), saccharide isomerate, tocopheryl acetate, cucumis melo (melon) fruit extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, hyaluronic acid, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, fucus vesicolosus (bladderwrack) extract, sclerocarya birrea (marula) oil, litchi chinensis (lychee) fruit extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed extract, hydrolysed silk (soie), glycyrrhiza glabra
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.