Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“In south-west France, Tannat grapes make the almost-black, rich, Madiran wine that needs some bottle ageing. The Argentine version is lightened by being grown at high altitude in the Calchaqui Valley and is better for early drinking, but remains dark, fulsome and satisfying for any meat dishes.”
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 18th January 2015
- Product information
- El Esteco Torino Tannat
- Vintage: 2014
- This full-bodied and juicy Tannat has red berry fruit flavours with chocolate and mineral undertones.
- About this bottle: The grapes were grown in the Calchaqui Valley in the far north of Argentina where the high altitude brings cool nights and long sunny days to produce perfect, ripe fruit. M&S buyers work closely with the winemaker Alejandro Pepa at the Michel Torino Estate to produce this beautifully structured red wine.
- Grape Variety: Tannat
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Calchqui Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta Nacional 40 S/N Cafayate Salta
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly