This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: diego dalla palma
Product Brand: diego dalla palma Lip Pencil
Out of stock
High precision line, soft and comfortable texture, easy to blend in. Makes lipstick last longer and outlines it within the line of the lips, corrects imperfect lip outlines, outlining with a clear, precise line.
About the brand- diego dalla palma was founded in 1970 by one of the most recognised Italian makeup artists to the stars. Overcoming the limits of colour, launching new trends and experimenting with innovative formulas: new-generation textures, staying power and comfort, enriched with active ingredients. All diego dalla palma products are designed to combine quality and well-being, because good make up starts from good skin.
- How to use- For both natural and intense lip designs, pencils must be applied all over the lips and blended with brush N° 03 or brush N°05 for oversized lips.
- Below are the main Steps- 1 The first step is the lip contouring. Outlines must be designed following the natural lip shape, and correcting it if needed.
- Steps- 2 Lip liners must be applied all over the lips as to fill the whole area and then blended with brush N°03. This step is important for a flawless finish of the lip make up.
- Steps- 3 Before the application of any lipstick or lip gloss we recommend you apply a touch of loose or compact powder onto the blended lip liner to ensure longer lasting lip make up.
- Excellent colour coverage
- Long lasting
- Makes lipstick last longer
- Contains natural waxes for soft and protected lips
- 18cm Long
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- C10-18 triglycerides, mica, hydrogenated vegetable oil, talc, caprylic/capric triglyceride, rhus succedanea fruit cera (rhus succedanea fruit wax), tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate. puo' contenere/may contain (+/-): ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 45380 (red 21), ci 45380 (red 22 lake), ci 45410 (red 28 lake), ci 73360 (red 30), ci 15850 (red 6), ci 15850 (red 7), ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake), ci 77947 (zinc oxide), ci 75470 (carmine).
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns