Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Richemont White
- Vintage: 2012
- A refreshing and juicy, modern Bordeaux white with a pale lemon colour and aromas of ripe melon, vanilla and lemon zest. Medium-bodied and crisply fruity, this is an attractive and versatile French white with underlying herbal notes and a long, spicy finish.
- About this bottle: Château de Sours dates back to the 14th century and the first vines were planted here by the Comtes du Richemont over 300 years ago. The property, which sits on a high limestone plateau overlooking the famous towers of St. Emilion, has recently gained an enviable reputation for the quality of its delicious, modern wines. The vineyards and winery are overseen by dynamic young Bordeaux winemaker, Valerie Valmy, whose considerable experience perfectly combines Old World disciplines with New World techniques.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: St.-Emilion
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.