Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chicken Run Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Lovely Chilean purity of flavour greets you at first sip. Ripe, sweet smokey blackcurrant aromas develop into minerally berry and dark plum flavours, with light tannins at the edge adding a touch of sophistication.
- About this bottle: Innovative winemaker César Morales brings this Cabernet to life in the fertile vineyards of the Maipo Valley. Here, the soils are well-drained and ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. These are nurtured using biodynamic principles. César allows a portion of this red to rest for six months in French oak barrels in order to perfect its fine-grained elegant structure.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maipo Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly