Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chicken Run Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Lovely Chilean purity of flavour greets you at first sip. Ripe, sweet smokey blackcurrant aromas develop into minerally berry and dark plum flavours, with light tannins at the edge adding a touch of sophistication.
- About this bottle: Innovative winemaker César Morales brings this Cabernet to life in the fertile vineyards of the Maipo Valley. Here, the soils are well-drained and ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. These are nurtured using biodynamic principles. César allows a portion of this red to rest for six months in French oak barrels in order to perfect its fine-grained elegant structure.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maipo Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.