Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"More nimble on its feet for spring and summer sipping is Familia Zuccardi's 2013 Caleidoscopio, a distinctive blend of Sangiovese, Touriga Nacional and Caladoc, which is unoaked to bring maximum zing to the wine's vivid sweetness."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 5th April 2014
- Product information
- Caleidoscopio Sangiovese Touriga Nacional Caladoc
- Vintage: 2013
- Zingy, vibrant red blend bursting with full-bodied character. Rich cherry and olive flavours come from the Sangiovese grape; pure, sweet cassis and firm structure from the Touriga variety, and juicy spiciness from Caladoc – a cross between Grenache and Malbec.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was thrilled to work with Argentine innovators the Zuccardi family where winemaker Gustavo Martinez made it possible for Jeneve to create this unique blend of Italian, Portuguese and French grape varieties. It is rare for such a fabulous range of classic grapes to thrive in one place, but here at the family's Santa Julia estate the personality of each is encouraged to shine brightly.
- Grape Variety: 60% Sangiovese, 20% Touriga Nacional and 20% Caladoc
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza, Santa Rosa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta Provincial N 33 Km 7,5, Maipu, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.