Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
This delightful cake is inspired by a summer meadow full of flowers and butterflies. With different designs on each tier this really is a special cake for your perfect day.
Set of four cakes: Extra large fruit cake, large sponge cake and medium and small chocolate cake. Large and small cakes are covered in a double layer of soft icing extra large and medium sized cakes are covered with a layer of marzipan and soft icing.
- Fruit cake: Made with vine fruits, nuts and cherries laced with brandy
- Sponge cake: All-butter sponge filled with buttercream
- Chocolate cake: Rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate ganache
- Dimensions: Small- H11 x W11 x D8.5cm
- Medium- H16 x W16 x D8.5cm
- Large- H21 x W21 x D8.5 cm
- Extra large- H26 x W26 x D9.5 cm
- Weight: 10300 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Fruit cakes can be eaten up to 14 days after collection
- Sponge and chocolate cakes can be eaten up to 5 days after collection
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Each cake comes on its own cake board and should be stacked using the included dowel rods
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration.
- Flowers pictured are not included
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.