Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our ducks are grown on specially selected farms throughout East Anglia. Birds are fed on a cereal based diet and are grown for longer to ensure succulence and a fuller flavour. Housed in spacious straw - bedded barns with natural daylight, the ducks are free to roam with access to water, allowing natural behaviours such as preening and head dipping.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Weight: 650 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / Gas mark 6. Start the duck breast fillets off in a pan then transfer to the oven. Place duck breasts skin side down onto a cold pan. Turn the heat onto full and cook for 2 minutes, then turn over and cook for a further 60 seconds. Transfer the duck breasts to an ovenable tray and place skin side up for 15-18 minutes
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.