Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Spice up summer meals with these tender strips of chicken breast. They're topped with a tasty ginger and lime zest with a red chilli kick.
- Weight: 730 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken breast (86%), sunflower oil, ginger, red chillies, ginger puree, garlic puree, sugar, salt, lime juice, coriander, lime zest, lime leaves. Chicken breast contains chicken (95%), water, potato starch, salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 220°C / Fan 200°C / 425°F / gas mark 7. Remove sleeve and film, place foil tray directly on middle shelf of oven. Cook for 25 minutes. Check product is hot before serving. Do not reheat. Grill- domestic grills vary, the following is a guide only. Preheat grill to medium. Remove sleeve and film. Place foil tray directly under the grill, turn chicken strips occasionally during cooking. Cook for 18-20 minutes. Before serving, drain off excess liquid from bottom of tray. Check that product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.